Evacuated Tube Collector
We offer complete turnkey projects or only our solar collector kits for self-installation. Know more about our products to select the number of units required for your energy needs by connecting with us.
- The sun rays fall on the outer tube. They are transmitted to the inner tube.
- The inner tube has a selective coating which helps absorb maximum sunrays falling on its surface.
- The heat from the rays is transferred to the fluid flowing inside the tube.
- The inlet and outlet pipes to the tubes are in the manifold.
- The manifold connects several tubes together to make a solar collector.
- Water at 60-65°C can be obtained using this collector.