- 28% of all industries require heat up to 80⁰C
- 25% of all industries require heat in the range of 80-180⁰C
- 50% of the industries have thermal applications in the low to medium temperature range
- Solar Thermal system can be used as a supplement to conventional energy sources
- It can be used for indirect heating i.e. the solar thermal system heats a heat transfer fluid (HTF) which supplies heat to industrial processes.
All industries using boilers, may find a solar thermal system to be economically and environmentally very beneficial for their facility.
To know more please go here.