- June 15, 2021
- Posted by: admin
Duties (Not limited to)
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Engage in cross-functional management of work and duties
- Read government tenders and submit bids for suitable tenders
- Minimum 2 years of product marketing and sales experience
- Experience in BTL Marketing
- Engineering graduate/ Bachelors in Science or Mathematics or Physics
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Conversational English
- Knowledge of solar thermal desirable
- Ability to manage responsibilities and work harmoniously in teams
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to deal and engage with potential and old customers
- Able to join immediately
- Finally, Passionate about climate change and renewable energy
If interested, please write a brief on your experience and qualifications in the form below. If there is any difficulty in submitting the form, please send your CV with your brief write-up on experience and qualifications on email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.